Monday, April 1, 2013

March 'Michael Varhola Show' on Psi-Fi Radio

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the monthly "Michael Varhola Show" on Psi-fi Talk-Radio! If you missed it live then you can still check it out in archive.

As usual, we covered a lot of ground on this best and quickest two hours of the month. Among other things, we discussed sites I have been investigating for Ghosthunting San Antonio, Austin, and Texas Hill Country, my latest book project for the America's Haunted Road Trip series of travel guides, to include my recent foray onto the Devil's Backbone, a local haunted highway. We then went on to observe an Easter theme by talking about Bunnyman Bridge, a truly terrifying site in Fairfax County, Virginia, that has a bloody legend associated with it and which I wrote about in my Ghosthunting Virginia; to talk about animal ghosts and what their characteristics might be; and some updates on the "Paranormal Track" programming I am organizing for the Comicpalooza fan convention, being held May 24-26 in Houston, to include booking cryptozoologist Ken Gerhard to run a seminar on "X Creatures" in Texas and beyond.

And thanks to host Donna Stewart for playing Johnny Cash's classic "Ghostriders in the Sky" during the break! That song always gives me a chill and is a great theme song for anyone ghosthunting in Texas or the Southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment